Wednesday 13 May 2009

Breathing Underwater by Julia Green





Breathing Underwater by Julia Green


I looked forward to reading her new book because I know Julia and love her writing and couldn't wait to visit a world that she had created. Because that's what reading one of Julia's books is like - everything is so real that you think about the characters and the events afterwards as if you lived through it rather than merely read it.
A beautiful book.

You can read Sasha's review of Breathing Underwater on Chicklish

2 comments:

prophecygirl said...

I really, really enjoyed this book. It's the first I've read by Julia, but I'm definitely going to try and read more. The characters were brilliant!

Coincidentally, I'm posting my review up tomorrow :)

Val Rutt said...

Look out for Blue Moon and Baby Blue - wonderful books - and I'll look forward to reading your review!