Friday 31 July 2009

Awww I've got blog lazy

I'm being a bit hard on myself calling my time away from blogging laziness. It's more a case of too much happening rather than too little that has kept me from blogging in the last couple of months. I'm not asking for sympathy because much of it has been fun - like visits to France and Italy which were fabulous.

Unfortunately, my writing has suffered too - you can sympathise there if you like though to be honest I'm doing fine feeling sorry for myself. I've had to bite the bullet and begin to re-write my current story when, after a few miserable weeks of trying to make something stand up when it wanted to lie down and sprawl about, I finally resigned myself to the inevitable and have started again.

So, its likely to continue to be quiet on the blog front. I'll post again in September - in the meantime - Have a happy summer.

No comments: