Thursday 16 April 2009

Great Missenden in the Rain...

...is a fine thing because you can duck into the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre!
I had a wonderful time today. It was good to see old friends and to meet some new ones too. So, Hello to Sarah Mooney the current Storyteller in Residence and Hello to the young writers and story lovers who came to my workshops - Tia and Indiana, Samuel, Tom and Amy, Louis and all the rest of you - thanks for coming and for sharing your ideas and your brilliant imaginations.

I told Tia that I would give a link to the website where you can print off some more of Fabio Sirna's lovely paper bookmarks. So, here it is Bookmarks

1 comment:

anita, tia and indy said...

Thank you for the link to the bookmarks, I will be checking it out after this. I had a lovely time with you on Thursday, despite the rain! I enjoyed your workshop...thank you again.
from Tia